Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Our Ny Home

Its not the greatest looking house its older and thats ok because it works out for what we need it to! Enjoy the pictures.

This is our door. I made that wreath. :)

I love Fall. My (step) Mom made this sign for me.

Our mudroom has a closet for coats and stuff its nice.

Our Living room. Logan on his slide

Some fall decorations!

Red recliner and my picture collage. Vinyl letters cut by my (step) mom

Photo collage I dont have pictures in them yet. I am still working on that.

Couch. I also made those cute Monster letters and little monsters.

Tv and some more halloween/fall decor

Loveseat.

Our table!

Kitchen. I love my red calender.


That door leads to a half bath and  then further down is our laundry room and a storage room.

Computer area


Guest bedroom, James calls it his "game room"


Guest room

Logans room is my favorite as you can see it is "one fish two fish red fish blue fish" from Dr Seuss. My (step) mom cut out the vinyl

So cute! My grandma is making a blanket for logan that matches his room I am very excited.

Mickey mouse Bathroom. :)

This is the small bathroom in mine and James' room.


Our Bedroom. If you cant read the saying it says "OUr Love will last for eternity" I have a picture of James and I and our temple Marriage certificate

Well that is the end of the tour I sure hope you enjoyed it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment