Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hello!

Im sorry it has been so long since I last did a post. First of all I am not that great at doing this whole blog thing. I will work on it. :) Second I had the big move back to NY.

Ny is beautiful in the fall. I miss my family very much and hope to visit one time before James gets home. Yes its very expensive which is unfortunate but we might have a plan to get me there cheaper. Anyways, it is hard to be back here without James seeing the places we use to go together and all the military men in uniforms but one day soon I will have him back!! And we can do lots of fun things now that Logan is older. :) We have met several people and have Logan has some new friends which it is fun to see him interact with them.

I have yet to finish the house but once I do I will post pictures. I hope to have everything done before James home. :) So because i still have a little while we are enjoying our new friends and the beautiful Fall weather until winter and cold comes and we lock ourselves inside.

Logan, He is 17 months, very smart, very interactive, and SUCH A BOY!!!! Some words he can say, mama, dada, papa, ranma (grandma), cheese, ishy (fishy), look, bye bye, hi, doggy, there are a couple more i just cant think (12am), he waves hi and bye when he wants you to look at something he will point his finger, he loves to climb on his slide and "fix" it with his hammer, his favorite  movie is despicable me, his favorite shows are sesame street, caillou, and micky mouse clubhouse, he loves to vacuum the house with his small vacuum i got him,
Also while we have been here Logan got his first ear infection, it was very tough on him and tough on me he was so miserable and not sleeping  very well at night so for 28 hours i think i maybe got 5 hours of sleep, it was not very fun and I hate seeing my little guy sick. There is only one thing i love about him being sick and that is ALL the cuddles and Loves he gives me. It safe to say he has recovered  and is sleeping so much better and feeling so much better that it makes me one happy momma! Note: I was fighting a sick bug too so it was not fun and i was in tears one night because I just wanted some help.

This is the week I find out more about James and the time frame he will be coming home. I cant announce this on the computer due to OPSEC rules. But lets just say I am so very excited to find out more information about it and wanted to share that I am. :))) I am so ready to have my family back together and more importantly my husband home and safe!

I must say this is the most I have written in a long time but I hope it updates my readers. :) I love you all and hopefully I will be more consistent with this site! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment