Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Enjoy!

A fun picture of me and Logan still in Utah. :) 
This is us at the airport oh man it was a very long night. Logan slept most of the flights thank goodness! He was very good. Me on the other hand maybe about 2 hours of sleep. 
Airport Watching Elmo on our 3 hour layover in JFk
This was our storage unit. the day I opened it I asked myself why I come back to do this by myself. Lol 
This is the day we had movers move us in. :) It was so much easier then me trying to move us by myself , well worth the money! 
Logan is a very smart boy. He is holding my car keys and is trying to unlock the door. :) 

I have been very crafty Lately I made this along with the wreath and the Autumn! I Love crafts!


This shelf is a sneakpeak of Logans Room. :) 

Just chilling on my slide watching some Elmo! Love this boy. 


                                      This is us at the Mall eating Pretzels. :)      








 Mommay and me pics. :)


He loves wearing hats and chilling in his toy tub. :) 



This is Logan "fixing" his slide
This is when my poor baby had his ear infection. all he wanted to do was rest on the couch. 


This is the little man climbing on the table stealing crackers. "Mmmmm" he says


I love moment like this. Where they just hold on tight and dont want to let go. This is why my baby still sleeps with me so I can have these moments because they dont last forever.

 We had some mommy and me pictures done by one of our friend photographers. This is one so far I will get more and will post more on the next post. 

I hope you enjoyed our pictures and hope to hear from you guys soon. have a Goodnight, goodmorning, good afternoon. Wherever you are located. :) Enjoy the little moments because they are always the best! Love, Kierston and Logan. 


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I hope you guys come back to Utah soon for a visit

    ReplyDelete