Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sorry Its been awhile.

So alot has happend since the last time I posted. Logan is officially RUNNING every where, he can say a handful of words. tweet tweet, beep beep, daddy, mommy, hi, when you point a camera at him he says cheese! he says ishy (fishy), doggy, melmo (elmo) My favorite is when he says hi. its not just Hi, he will walk into a room and will say hiiiiiiiiiiiii. and hold as long as he can. Its so cute. He is climbing on EVERYTHING. drives me crazy lol. He loves watching Elmo. Its his favorite show. as long as they are singing. :) Most kids learn to shake there head no first. Logan has learned to shake his head yes. Lol So you ask him a question and he will just nod his head. Its so much fun watching him grow up. I am sad that James is missing all of this But I make sure to capture it on camera and post it to facebook. James loves looking at all the pictures and videos take. I do believe that Logan knows who his daddy is because when james skypes us (once every two weeks) logan gets the BIGGEST smile on his face and waves, blows kisses, tries to get close enough to the computer to kiss it. Its so much fun to see it. I also have to peek at james face and he just gets the biggest smile on his face but I can tell in his eyes that he misses him so much. I can not wait until My family is whole again.
Logan and I will be moving back to Ny Aug 29th. I have mixed feelings about this I am excited yet scared. Excited because its that much closer to my family being whole again and nervous because I will be away from my family and on my own again. I will need to start a whole new routine. It will be fun to decorate my house and get it all ready for james to be home. :)
This is a long post of just writing but my next post will all be pictures. I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment