Thursday, June 7, 2012

So sorry its been awhile. I always forget to update this. I am trying my hardest to.
Nothing has really been happening here, About 2 days ago Logan was really sick and I took him into the doctors he had a fever of 104.5 :( my poor baby boy it was his first time being sick. He also threw up in the drs office and was screaming for 2 hours straight it was the hardest thing I have been through since he has been born! But he is better now and himself. :) One of his favorite things its to dance and sing to elmo sing alongs. Cutest thing ever. He loves food just like his daddy! He just reminds me of james more and more everyday. He has his own little personality and its so cute. I love to watch him grow! And am so thankful to have him in my life.

An update on James he is doing good. He doesnt tell me much of what he is doing because he cant but when I talk to him I am releived he is doing good as far as I know. :) He might be moving to a different place but who knows. Right now he is in a place called Camp Khilegay and there are 11 americans and the rezt are hungarians so he is learning to speak hungarian. Lol He complains about the food there and when James complains about food then that really means its terrible because he doesnt usually complain.

Me... Well I am doing the best the I can. I want my little family back together but at the moment that is something I cant do. Military life I guess I better get use to it. I have been going to the gym 2 times a week and I love it. I am trying to get in shape as a surprise to James for when he gets back but it is making me feel better about myself so that is always a positive also!

this is a post about catching up on our lives.. The next post will just be pictures. So Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment