Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lost pics...

I uploaded pictures to my computer and Found a bunch of pictures that I havent seen! I am way excited. So this post is a blast from the past!!! :)

James Commisioning! Isnt he so handsome?


Gah! It feels like this was just yesterday! I cannot believe he is a year old!


They are so handsome! I love them to pieces. This is at his baby blessing. ;)

Dont mind me. I am a chunk ugh.. But look at my handsome little boy!



Leaving for VA. :( It was a sad day. But dont like look alike?

He loved his squishy pillow and still does!

Look at that smile!!!!

Watching my Logan grow and grow everyday is so much fun! I never knew how much fun being a mom would be and how much love I could have for one little boy! I love being a mom and cant wait to have more kids and love and take care of them as much as I love Logan.. I am so blessed to have SUCH a wonderful husband and little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment