Thursday, December 22, 2011

Our House

The door coming inside our house
Walking up the stairs
The door to our balcony
Christmas tree.
Christmas Tree and Rocker

Our computer station

My wall!! I love it I also made the pillow covers

Wall

Wall again and my Christmas decoration


Our table and pretty chair. Not to mention two handsome boys!!
Kitchen. Kind of small. But its not terrible

Bathroom

 I dont have picture of the bedrooms yet.. When I decide to decorate them I will for sure put picks up. I really like this place its really nice and we are enjoying the area. We are a happy little family right now. Its so much fun. We miss our families very much but it is kinda nice to get away and be our own little family!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you to be able to spend your first family as a family...as a family! I am sure that you guys will have a ton of fun, and it will only make it nicer when you DO come to visit Utah.

    ReplyDelete