Saturday, November 5, 2011

October 2011

Logan tiger, Mom Little Red Riding Hood.

Dad pirate and little tiger Logan

He was so tired he could barely keep his eyes open. Lol

Still fighting Sleep.

Mom's Pumpkin. (after I did eek. I was like darn it I should have done Boo! I always call Logan my little Boo)

Logan's 1st pumpkin.


James always does the weirdest pumpkins. Lol

This is our dinner. Its taco salad and I tried to make eyes in it. lol

I feed him some baby food and went to get a bottle and a wipe to wipe his face off and I come back to this. So sweet! I love him.
One of my favorite holidays is Halloween.. It was so much fun to dress Logan up. He was a tiger, and a cute one too! We carved pumpkins for all of us, went to a first get together with James's platoon, and have just had a ton of this October and Logan's 1st Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment