Sunday, September 25, 2011

Logan

I am enjoying every minute of my little Logan's life. He is getting so big. He is rolling from his back to his tummy. He hasn't figured out how to get from his belly to his back so when he is tired of his belly he will rub his face into the blanket and throw a little fit. It is SO cute. He got his first tooth yesterday!!!! He is such a good baby no complaining, no fits, no nothing. I love him so much its crazy. You don't know how much you can love another person until you become a parent. I love being a mom it is so fun! Here are just a few cute pictures of my Little Logan.


He loves water! Yes most of it is on his shirt. :)

This is his new church outfit. Cute? I THINK SO. :)

Mommy and Logan. I just love the faces he makes!

Our first family picture with James back in Utah!

Taking a nap. He tries to rollover in his sleep haha

A little ranch on his nose from picking moms plate up and trying to eat it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment